Happy New Year!
Richard and I pray that your New Year be filled to overflowing with our Father’s Love, Joy, Peace, and Hope!
We declare over you and ask you to join us in agreement:
- Purpose – As you complete your daily tasks, may you understand how they contribute to the larger purpose of your life in our Father’s Kingdom. May you experience deep satisfaction as you discover and carry out your unique role in our Father’s Family Business. (Psalms 25:12, 139:16; Jeremiah 29:11)
- Fulfilling Work – May you take pleasure in all your work. May every task you undertake succeed, and may you enjoy the good things your labor supplies. (Ecclesiastes 2:24; Psalm 128:2)
- Physical Health – May you and those you love remain strong in body, soul and spirit. May those who suffer from injury or illness recover quickly and completely. (3 John 1:2; Psalm 41:3)
- Peace of Mind – May your mind and heart always be at rest. May gratitude, peace and our Father’s perfect love proactively drive out every anxious, fearful thought. (2 Thessalonians 3:16; Philippians 4:6; 1 John 4:18)
- Flourishing Relationships – May you be surrounded by loving, faithful, and supportive friends. Where relationships have been broken, may you find reconciliation and forgiveness. (Proverbs 17:17; Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; Matthew 5:23-24)
- Abundant Resources – May you have exactly what you need for each day. May you become rich in every way so that you can share generously with others. (Luke 11:3; 2 Corinthians 9:11; Ephesians 1:3)
- Contentment – May you take pleasure in all the good things you have and discover the secret of being content in any and every situation. (Ecclesiastes 5:19; Philippians 4:12; Proverbs 19:23)
- Laughter – May you laugh long and often. May each day be filled with gladness so that even your sorrows turn into joy. (Proverbs 17:22; Ecclesiastes 9:7; Jeremiah 31:13)
- Breathing Room – In the rush of life, may you always find time and space for the people and activities that refresh your soul. May what seems most urgent never distract you from what is most important. (Luke 10:40-42)
- Creative Ideas – May you receive fresh insight to meet the challenges of each day and discover creative solutions from the Holy Spirit. (1 Kings 4:29; Proverbs 2:6; Daniel 5:12; James 1:5)
- New Opportunities – May you constantly be presented with new and profitable ventures. May you have foresight to recognize and take advantage of each opportunity (Ecclesiastes 11:1-6; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 4:5)
- Wise Decisions – May you have wisdom to determine the best course of action in every situation. May you hear the direction of Holy Spirit as He joyfully guides you from within (John 14:26; 16:13-14; Ephesians 1:17)
Thanking Him for you! Happy New Year!! Vikki and Richard \o/\o/